Manual Exploratory Testing
Our manual exploratory software testing service is a disciplined, highly-skilled approach to testing the functionality of cloud-based digital services. Our expert QA Test Analysts use their knowledge, experience and intuition to explore software as the end-user would, without a script, to detect subtle or complex issues/bugs in an application.
- UK-Based Quality Assurance (QA) Consultants and Test Analysts.
- 15 years' experience testing software applications, websites and mobile apps.
- Integrate with Agile, Waterfall and Iterative development methodologies.
- Testing provides user-orientated feedback to design and development teams.
- Platform experience: CMS, CRM, ERP, web and mobile applications.
- Full lifecycle coverage: Alpha, Beta and Maintenance.
- Over 500 physical devices: desktop, mobile, tablet, wearables, VR etc.
- Issue tracking: Jira, DoneDone, Trello, Asana and Azure DevOps etc.
- Focus on edge case testing, negative scenarios and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
- Experience-led approach that complements other more formal test methods.
- Deliver an intuitive and frictionless user experience.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board.
- Scalable, flexible and cost-effective delivery models.
- Experienced test teams quickly integrate and deliver results.
- Reduce the number of bugs reaching the live environment.
- Better UX when combined with other test techniques.
- Reduce maintenance costs and regression cycles.
- Reduce the delivery times of software updates.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.