Looking Local Limited
BetterCare Support has been developed by Looking Local alongside six Local Authorities to address the need for a digital solution to care and support assessments within Adult Social Care.
BetterCare Support is an animation-led platform that takes a strengths-based approach to assess multi-tiered care and support eligibility.
- Strengths-based digital self-service care and support assessment
- Animated guidance covering the 10 areas of the Care Act
- 40+ relatable animations help users provide best quality responses
- Tailored signposting to local and national information, advice and guidance
- Fully managed and hosted mobile-first solution
- Fully worked-up business case based on population size
- Integration support for ASC case management systems
- Reporting capabilities
- Accessible user experience
- Payload delivered into council for professional to review
- Make informed care package decisions without a home visit
- Reduce backlog, travel and assessment processing times
- Support mobile working, cross-department working and self service
- Keep pace with caseload increases due to ongoing ASC reform
- Reduce unnecessary contact from those who don’t meet eligibility criteria
- Free up staff time to focus on more complex cases
- Tailor local signposting to individuals' care and support needs
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.