Bytes Software Services
Microsoft Office 365 Import Service
Enables import of PST files to Exchange Online mailboxes and documents and data in to SharePoint Online. There are two import methods: Network upload, where data files are uploaded over the network; and Drive Shipping, where encrypted data files are physically shipped to Microsoft.
- Drive shipping.
- Import PST files.
- Import Outlook files.
- Import to Exchange.
- Import to SharePoint.
- Import content to the cloud.
- Import PST files using network import or drive shipping.
- Import content in to SharePoint using network import/drive shipping.
- Import content secruely using encrypted drives.
- Import Exchange archives in to Exchnage Online.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.