Zoonou provides managed end-to-end (E2E) manual functional testing. Our service aims to identify defects/bugs throughout the development lifecycle. We have over 15 years' experience of deploying effective quality assurance (QA) strategies to support BAU updates, large-scale integration programmes, digital cloud-based service launches and the maintenance of core IT systems.
- Test strategy, design, planning, scripting, execution, resource management and reporting.
- Issue tracking: Jira, DoneDone, Trello, Asana and Azure DevOps etc.
- Integrate with Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, DevOps, CI/CD methodologies.
- Scripted and exploratory testing as part of a risk-based approach.
- Regression, smoke, integration, system and user acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Over 500 physical devices: desktop, mobile, tablet, wearables, VR etc.
- Full lifecycle coverage: Alpha, Beta and Maintenance.
- Platform software experience: CMS, CRM, ERP, websites and mobile applications.
- Test automation: BDD test case design - Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Use of industry tools such as Cypress and Appium.
- Ensure service meets expected functional requirements.
- Deliver an intuitive and frictionless user experience.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
- Scalable, flexible and cost-effective delivery models.
- Experienced test teams quickly integrate and deliver results.
- Reduce maintenance costs and regression cycles.
- Reduce the delivery times of software updates.
- Mitigate business risk associated with poor quality.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- UK-Based QA Consultants and Test Analysts.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.