Genetics Family History Portal
This service enables a patient to submit a complete family history to a genetics centre or other relevant organisation
Basic demographics, summary and detailed medical history are entered for all family members, the form is received and an appointment can be made.
- Mums-to-be can self-refer and choose their preferred maternity clinic
- Relevant materials and brochures are provided automatically on first enquiry
- The GP receives notification of the self-referral
- Service also available for GP referrals
- Patient choice and control
- GP always fully informed
- Significant take-up of the Trust’s maternity services
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.