SA Group Ltd
Cloud Security Assessment
The benefits of Cloud computing for public sector organisations are well known. It has the potential for a dramatic reduction in capital expenditure, along with rapid provisioning and flexible scaling.
A cloud security assessment will ensure your organisation fully understands the security implications associated with the deployment of Cloud services.
- Provision of cloud security guidance.
- Implementation of the 14 NCSC Cloud Security Principles.
- Provide you with the Strategic Cloud Security recommendations.
- Evaluate your Cloud Security posture based on Industry best practices.
- Define an effective Cloud Security Strategy that fits your needs.
- Evaluation of your current Cloud Cyber Security posture.
- Better manage your Cloud risk for compliance.
- Secure your critical assets along your path towards the Cloud.
- Protect your critical Cloud assets and data from attack.
- Targeted spending on safeguards to fortify your Cloud Cyber Security.
- Integrate with your enterprise risk management and operational security controls.
- Specific recommendations to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Better value and effective implementation utilising our P3M delivery model.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.