Load and Performance Testing
Our performance testing evaluates cloud-based services against performance requirements. Testing will identify bottlenecks that could prevent a web/mobile application from scaling or meeting performance requirements. Load, soak, stress and spike form part of our performance testing capabilities. Our managed service includes: scoping, feasibility checks, planning, scripting, test execution and reporting.
- Performance testing solutions for website and mobile apps and APIs.
- Validate applications function correctly when accessed by thousands of users.
- Performance testing strategy from Zoonou's QA consultants.
- Open sourced tools such as JMeter and Amazon EC2.
- Load test an application under specific conditions.
- Stress test how the application copes under increased load.
- Soak test the application for a given duration of time.
- In-depth analysis/reporting of performance bottlenecks.
- Expert advice on how performance can be improved.
- Combine load tests with application performance monitoring.
- Ensure your application provides the best experience for users.
- Help increase the reliability, scalability and stability of your application.
- Avoid slow performance and system failures. Reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- Integrate a performance testing strategy into your development lifecycle.
- Our advisory service helps identify and address your pefromance needs.
- Identify performance issues before going live.
- Cloud based service reduces costs and increases flexibility.
- Customised approach to meet your schedule, requirements and budget.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.