Digital tools and cloud-based solutions
The Social Kinetic transforms public services and systems with human-centric, cloud-based and digital support solutions, co-designed with users to make positive change possible. We help our clients design, implement, and adopt cloud-based services and products to boost efficiencies, supercharge connectivity and transform organisations, using our bespoke design-thinking methodology Socialnomics.
- Digital transformation and cloud-based tools and solution design
- Proprietary Human Factor data visualisation and mapping
- Strategy and Transformation: facilitation, support and counsel
- Design delivery of human-centred events, sprints and workshops
- Proprietary 3d Transformation cloud-based employee engagement app
- Design/co-production of technologies, services, systems and strategies
- Training and knowledge sharing
- Multi-method research including ethnography with complex and diverse audiences
- UX design, personas, journey mapping, testing and prototyping
- Human Factor, design thinking and behaviour change approach enabling transformation
- Successful implementation and service optimisation.
- Faster adoption of digital systems, through collaboration and co-creation approach.
- Increased staff morale, productivity, retention and wellbeing.
- Combines leadership, insight and operational data tailored to user needs.
- A holistic and whole-world perspective to build inclusive digital solutions.
- Unlocks collective wisdom to enhance innovation potential.
- Rapid identification of challenges, opportunities and gaps across eco-systems.
- High levels of staff engagement and insight.
- Creates collaborations and improved services across teams, organisations and systems
- Alleviates the pressure from teams through a partnership delivery model.
£600.00 to £1,750.00 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
1 6 3 0 6 4 6 1 0 5 9 3 5 5 2
CATER & CO. THE SOCIAL KINETIC LIMITED
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
We help our clients design, implement, and adopt cloud-based services, products and tools to boost efficiencies, supercharge connectivity, collaboration and transformation by considering the user journey and needs throughout the process, of working ‘with them’. The 6 phases of our proprietary Socialnomics framework guides the process:
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
- How the training service works
- The Social Kinetic provide training on how to design and develop systems. This is subject to the needs of the client and can include but is not limited to UX journey mapping and personas and building UX design blueprint for change.
- Training is tied to specific services
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Email or online ticketing support
- Email or online ticketing
- Support response times
Response times will be dependent on the issue reported:
1. The problem is totally preventing a significant group of users from performing a business-critical function - 1 hour
2. The problem is totally preventing an individual user from performing a business-critical function, or severely restricting the effectiveness of a significant group of users - 4 hours
3. The problem is reducing the efficiency of a user or group of users but who can continue by the use of a workaround - 24 hours
4. The problem is causing a minor business impact - 48 hours
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- All service levels are agreed on a contract-by-contract basis. If required, a formal SLA will be issued. We provide support and management between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). We will always work to resolve problems as quickly as possible. The level of severity will be flagged in a response email and the client will have the opportunity to discuss this if they feel it should be addressed sooner. We have a technical team which will provide on-going technical support in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the terms and conditions with the Client. The Social Kinetic is fully compliant with GDPR. We respond to breaches of security in accordance with our cyber essential policies and will provide timely reporting of any data security breaches.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Staff screening not performed
- Government security clearance
- Up to Security Clearance (SC)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £600.00 to £1,750.00 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations