SA Group Ltd
Security Assurance Coordination and Management
Our Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) will take responsibility for overseeing all security aspects of our customers’ projects. We manage all aspects of the roadmap, from strategy, stakeholder engagement, coordination, planning and approvals. We ensure that the project is run
efficiently, on schedule, meeting Information Assurance (IA) requirements.
- Identify the benefits of providing security assurance for your business.
- Provision of timely and impartial security advice to your business.
- Provision and interpretation of National Cyber Security Centre guidance.
- Provision of security advice on appropriate software and hardware.
- Provision of security risk management and assessment for your business.
- Assistance in identifying the most suitable third party vendors.
- Quick security wins integrated into your programme and business.
- Greatly reduce your cyber risk and improve your security posture.
- Establish a holistic view of risks through risk management.
- Regular and close liaison maintained with key business security stakeholders.
- Reduced security costs by early understanding of business security requirements.
- Maintaining total visibility of security risks through internal security audits.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.