Big Data and Data Science Cloud Services (AWS ProServe)
Big Data & Science Cloud Services helps customers design and implement a big-data and data science architecture on AWS, including knowledge transfer, implementation of data lakes, real-time analytics, data warehousing and data security. Consultants help identify business drivers, technical bottlenecks and a use case for proof-of-concept implementation adaptable to production.
- Review existing data platform, data strategy and associated workflows.
- Co-create technical designs for proof of concept implementations.
- Support during technical implementation of proof of concepts.
- Recommendations and support for moving PoC implementations to production.
- Support implementation of Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data pipelines.
- Support implementation and optimising a data warehouse.
- Guidance on using distributed computation for big-data analytics (Spark/Hadoop).
- Support implementation, guidance in using real-time analytics on streaming data.
- Guidance on building cost-efficient and secure data lakes.
- Faster data insights
- Reduced time from data ingestion to actionable insights
- Provides agile roadmap enabling innovation with data analytics.
- Proposes structure to build/support big-data architecture.
£1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
1 8 0 4 0 2 8 7 5 9 2 6 5 0 5
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Telephone: +44 (0) 7825112477
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- The Big Data and Data Science Cloud Service provides a structured approach to evaluate the customer's current capabilities and compare those against industry best practice.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Amazon Web Services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security design
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Onsite engagement may start 2-6 weeks after call-off signature.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations