Agile / Sprint Support QA
Zoonou provides expert agile software testing and QA services to support your iterative development cycle, whether Sprints, Scrum or Kanban, aligning our approach with your schedule. Our test team integrates with your development team, participating in sprint planning, scrums, stand-ups and retrospectives. Combination of manual testing and test automation approaches.
- Iterative and continuous testing to support frequent and regular releases.
- Agile test process applied to cloud applications, websites, mobile apps.
- CI and CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) adaptive model.
- Regular testing and quality assurance methods to support DevOps strategy.
- Test planning, test case creation, scripting, execution, retests, regression testing.
- Manual testing of new features/updates, acceptance criteria and bug fixes.
- Automated and manual regression testing.
- Collaborative and integrated approach with your Scrum Master or PM.
- Integration with user story management process (Jira, Azure DevOps, Trello).
- Kanban board project management with product backlog focussed testing.
- Test early: "Shift Left". Identify issues sooner in the lifecycle.
- Reduce costs/resources for bug fixing later in the project.
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to your priorities for each sprint.
- Continual testing enables a faster and more stable release schedule.
- Regular testing aligned with your development output.
- Defect and bug identification reported in your tracking tool.
- Combined manual and automated test techniques.
- Functional, compatibility and non-functional testing delivered iteratively.
- A QA and test function truly integrated with your team.
- ISTQB certified QA test analysts participation in agile ceremonies.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.