Older pieces of software may no longer meet your organisational needs, either functionally or from a security, hosting, or performance perspective. Our specialist engineers can perform remediation projects, such as upgrades to underlying languages and frameworks to bring them into security support, conversion to cloud-native hosting, and general reliability/performance improvements.
- Update of underlying language through major versions
- Evaluation and upgrade of dependent libraries
- Modernisation of build scripts
- PaaS and containerised build options
- Introduce TLS support
- Extend lifespan of existing applications
- Reduce hosting and support costs
- Simplify day-to-day software development
- Integrate with new platforms
- Support current protocols, like HTTPS
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.