Data and Analytics Innovation Support Services
We offer Digital, Technology and Data Innovation services to define policy and strategy, and to define, design, deliver and assure execution utilising Cloud environments and solutions. Helping organisations to unlock and maximise the true value of data, improving decision making, identifying new opportunities, driving innovation and reducing risk.
- Leadership and strategy for innovation and business transformation
- Innovation strategies for applications, data, security and integration
- Innovation approach compatible with Agile ways of working
- Innovation through Data-first approach
- Ideation generation workshops aligned to business vision, goals and objectives
- Rapid prototyping, showcasing and iterative development
- Business value propositions and business model canvassing
- Thought leadership, innovative thinking, new perspectives for knowledge sharing
- Structured approach to data modernisation across cloud & legacy infrastructures
- Big data and advanced analytics for central and local government
- Transform data into strategic assets
- Enhanced productivity with data automation, visualisation and collaboration
- Create innovation culture in organisation
- Data centric development ensures insights relevant to operational/business problem
- Operational benefits from integration and analysis of data sources
- Maximise learning while managing risk – testing new ideas
- Develop strategy for business and technical teams
- Ensure an insights-led and data-driven approach
- Improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify fraud, error and non compliance
£625 to £1,800 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
1 9 7 5 8 3 0 2 7 9 5 5 9 0 5
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
Our service is based on an agile model to rapidly prove value from data analytics processes and iteratively improve across service delivery:
Discover phase: ‘How can we do more and get more out of our data?’
We will run process and data workshops to understand the business needs and the available data
Define phase: ’How can I make this consumable to surface actionable insights’
We will review available data in a collaborative manner, explore the data and approaches for modeling this to solve business challenges, and produce a cloud architecture that will meet user needs.
Develop phase: ‘We understand how data can help us to meet our business needs’
We will iteratively design a full-stack solution, including data engineering, data science, backend development and front-end development. We will train and test the models and embed these within solutions.
Deliver phase: ‘Working in collaboration we test and transfer knowledge’
We will deliver the validated solution based on our iterative designs and transfer knowledge of the solution to the client. We operate a continuous improvement model to continue onward development.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
During the discovery phase, we will analyse the existing data landscape and understand the data that is required to solve business challenges, where this data is located, who owns this data and data access challenges/governance.
As part of the design phase we will investigate migrating this data to the cloud if required and make recommendations in the architecture design as well as a data migration plan including any data cleansing work that needs to be completed.
During development we will perform any necessary cloud migration in collaboration with the clients teams including legacy to cloud or cloud to cloud.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
- We understand that data quality is the cornerstone of driving business value from data therefore it is core to our service offering and is analysed throughout the phases of the service. Within discovery, we will work with the data experts in your organisation to understand the systemic errors within the data that they have seen; in design we will explore the data and profile it, reviewing these results with the data experts; in develop we will perform any cleansing necessary and implement validation rules and checks on the data as well as backtesting ensuring that future changes will not impact data quality; finally in deliver we will onboard your team to ensure future data quality is maintained and during any continuous improvement phases continue to provide QA and performance testing.
- Security services
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- There are no major service constraints.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Email or online ticketing
- Support response times
- Response to support emails are typically within 1 working day (normally within 1 hour).
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Phone support
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Analytics Engines provides basic support for the service, from level 1 to level 3, as part of the cost and provide a technical account manager to oversee and manage the engagement. Enhanced support (out of hours, phone, on-site, additional training) can be provided at additional cost.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Security Clearance (SC)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001
- BM Trada
- ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date
- What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover
- All of Analytics Engines operations and provision of data and analytics software and services are included in the scope.
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £625 to £1,800 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations