Dapian Law Enforcement - Data Protection Impact Assessments
Dapian has been designed by Police Forces and national bodies, to empower the non-experts in the wider business to take responsibility for their Law enforcement data protection processes. Organisations can screen, complete, signoff, store, share and collaborate on Data Protection Impact Assessments, Data Ethics Assessments & Equality Impact Assessments.
- Screening questions to identify if a DPIA is required
- Guided Law Enforcement DPIA templates (DPIA, CCTV, International Data Transfer)
- Collaborative Information Sharing Agreements for multiple organisations to sign
- Data Ethics Assessments & Equality Impact Assessments
- Automated Risk Generation
- Searchable library of completed DPIAs for reference
- Cloning of existing DPIAs for reuse
- Review triggers to prevent DPIAs from becoming outdated
- Linking of related DPIAs where appropriate
- Full auditing, tracking, reporting tools and data export
- IG teams have oversight and control over the process
- Empowers staff to complete their own DPIAs etc
- Improves quality and numbers of DPIAs etc
- Ensures DPIAs are kept up to date
- Staff can collaborate on DPIAs
- Promotes 'data protection by design and default'
- Introduces efficiencies into the process
- Written guidance and hand-holding to support non-expert staff
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.