Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Training: Advanced Developing on AWS
The Advanced Developing on AWS course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring into a serverless microservices architecture. This three-day advanced course covers advanced development topics including architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud native architectures.
- Instructor-led three-day course
- Live or virtual
- Access to a full suite of supporting materials
- Hands-on labs
- Attendees require familiarity with AWS services
- Group Exercises
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine break points
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps
- Develop a microservices based cloud-native application
- Use API, CLI, SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application
- Understand the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies in Micrososervices.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.