The Sollis Partnership
Sollis Clarity Population Health Management (PHM) Analytics
Population Health Analytics Platform & Toolkit providing data analytics and data science support for Population Health Management (PHM). Person centric population health data model supports PHM tooling to include: population segmentation; cohort identification; risk stratification & modelling; case finding; impactability modelling, actuarial analysis, case-mix adjustment, geospatial mapping and outcomes measurement.
- Population segmentation and custom cohort selector/monitor.
- Person centric population health data model.
- Advanced risk stratification and risk modelling.
- Population characteristics and needs analysis (multi-morbidity).
- Case finding and patient enrollment.
- Impactability modelling and care co-ordination markers.
- Actuarial cells/analysis and service use and cost analysis.
- Data linkage across multiple health & care data sets.
- Geospatial mapping and support for public health analysis.
- Data science, advanced analytics, implementation, mentoring and training.
- Analyse populations & case find patients for care programme enrolment.
- Identify and understand unwarranted variations & gaps in care.
- Understand the risk associated with different population cohorts.
- Identify impactible population cohorts.
- Case-mix adjustment for fair & equitable benchmarking/resource allocation.
- Identify issues related to polypharmacy. Improve safety and reduce cost.
- Identify population need and expose health inequalities/health inequity.
- Benefits realisation / Monitor & evaluate care intervention programmes.
- Understand current and future financial risk (actuarial analysis)
- Understand costs and drivers for care and access.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.