Supplier search and selection
G-Cloud supplier search and selection service. Provision of procurement tools and benchmarking techniques for a well managed, robust supplier evaluation and selection process. Provision of comprehensive reports to evidence the procurement process was robust, well informed, fair and transparent. Project management of all supplier information, communications and feedback throughout project.
- Comprehensive supplier search
- Professional supplier assessment
- All Requests For Information (RFI) fully managed
- All supplier communication fully managed
- Comprehensive benchmarking
- Provision of evaluation templates
- Comprehensive project plans and reporting procedures
- Full audit trail
- Service is tailored to your exact requirements
- Compliant with CCS G-Cloud framework requirements
- Saves you time and resource
- Easily achieve your procurement milestones, outcomes and objectives
- Robust supplier evaluation tools, templates and techniques
- Reduce risk with full audit trail of decision making
- End to end project management
- Professional recommendation and award reports
- All supplier communications managed by us
£375 to £1,250 a person a day
- Education pricing available
Request an accessible format
2 8 6 6 9 9 3 9 6 5 4 4 2 2 1
Naomi Clews Consultancy Ltd
Telephone: 01543 308498
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
Our proven approach to planning a procurement project guarantees a successful cloud purchase.
We undertake a scoping exercise to understand your requirements. We use this information to project plan your sourcing strategy. This includes: timescales, key milestones, deliverables and responsible owners.
In the process we jointly identify risks and implement robust governance procedures to manage and mitigate them.
We provide regular updates on progress against your deliverables throughout the direct award process.
Our Prince2 approach ensures you are fully supported.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
- How the training service works
We provide training specifically tailored to how to buy cloud technology via a dynamic market place.
Our training is delivered by our MCIPS qualified procurement professionals, who have decades of hands on public sector procurement knowledge, experience and skills.
As a small independent company, we are completely customer focused and flexible in our approach to delivering our services to help you achieve your goals.
- Training is tied to specific services
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
Our Prince2 approach to planning your procurement process ensures you are fully supported as we:
• Understand and establish your requirements.
• Use this understanding to create your project plan for your procurement process.
• Jointly identify risks and implement robust governance procedures to manage and mitigate them.
• Provide regular updates on progress throughout the procurement process.
• Use our expert procurement knowledge to ensure the supplier shortlisting process is fully compliant with your requirements and the G-Cloud framework requirements.
• Communicate with suppliers and obtain the required evidence of quality and performance.
• Collate all supplier evidence for you.
• Provide you with a comprehensive report to assist you in the final supplier selection decision making.
- Security services
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Email or online ticketing support
- Email or online ticketing
- Support response times
- Within 12 hours
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Support is as determined by the client and is provided on an ongoing basis as part of the service, included in the fee. No cloud support engineer or account manager is provided.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Security Clearance (SC)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £375 to £1,250 a person a day
- Discount for educational organisations