Usability Expert Review
An expert review is a usability audit based on user experience (UX) best practice, usability and design heuristics. Expert reviews can identify usability issues with navigation, layout or be used to test hypotheses during product discovery. They are a cost-effective and quick way to evaluate cloud-based digital services.
- Review undertaken by our in-house usability experts from users' perspective.
- Heuristic evaluations, based on UX best practise, against user journeys.
- Planning session with stakeholders to identify goals and objectives.
- Assess your (or competitors) website, web application or mobile app.
- Ideal for clients early in design process/start of re-design.
- Compliments accessibility review to find design issues.
- Effective as standalone service or part of iterative process.
- Quick turnaround, fast results and low cost.
- Comprehensive report with issues and actionable recommendations.
- Test approach tailored to the client's context, goal and service.
- Access to Zoonou's expert usability and UX team.
- Improve the user journey/experience on websites and mobile apps.
- Validate and evaluate digital service prototypes.
- Identify usability issues earlier to reduce risk of product failing.
- Provides evidence to support GDS service assessments.
- Get feedback early in the design process.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.