Media Capture, Processing, and Storage Services (AWS ProServe)
Media Services to help customers design and implement Video and Audio Services on AWS, including knowledge transfer, implementation of real time video and audio capture, media achieving, distribution, analytics, and security. Consultants help identify business drivers, technical bottlenecks and a use case for proof-of-concept implementation adaptable to production.
- Review video and audio input sources including hardware.
- Co-create technical designs for proof of concept implementations.
- Support during technical implementation of proof of concepts.
- Recommendations and support for moving PoC implementations to production.
- Support implementation of media capture and processing.
- Support implementation and optimising media storage performance
- Guidance on using media distribution services
- Support implementation and guidance using media capture, processing, and storage
- Guidance on building cost-efficient and secure media storage
- Faster delivery of Live and On-demand media content .
- Reduced cost supporting legacy solutions.
- Provides option to use AI/ML for processing media assets.
- Provides structure to build media libraries and content distribution
£1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
3 4 3 2 6 1 6 5 9 6 8 2 5 2 3
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Telephone: +44 (0) 7825112477
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- The Media Capture, Processing, and Storage Service provides a structured approach to evaluate the customer's current capabilities and compare those against industry best practice.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Amazon Web Services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Onsite engagement may start 2-6 weeks after call-off signature.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations