Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Media Capture, Processing, and Storage Services (AWS ProServe)
Media Services to help customers design and implement Video and Audio Services on AWS, including knowledge transfer, implementation of real time video and audio capture, media achieving, distribution, analytics, and security. Consultants help identify business drivers, technical bottlenecks and a use case for proof-of-concept implementation adaptable to production.
- Review video and audio input sources including hardware.
- Co-create technical designs for proof of concept implementations.
- Support during technical implementation of proof of concepts.
- Recommendations and support for moving PoC implementations to production.
- Support implementation of media capture and processing.
- Support implementation and optimising media storage performance
- Guidance on using media distribution services
- Support implementation and guidance using media capture, processing, and storage
- Guidance on building cost-efficient and secure media storage
- Faster delivery of Live and On-demand media content .
- Reduced cost supporting legacy solutions.
- Provides option to use AI/ML for processing media assets.
- Provides structure to build media libraries and content distribution
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.