Netcompany UK Limited
Cloud Security Service
The cloud security service provides an agile delivery approach to design, deployment, configuration and support of secure cloud based services.
Netcompany provides assurance that the cloud security solution being deployed aligns to HMG, NCSC and CESG security standards for private, public and hybrid cloud services.
- Proven information security framework, ISO27001, ISO9001, cyber essentials plus
- Secure by design, automated security, scalable, continuity of operations
- Cloud security frameworks, NCSC cloud security principles, PSN policing
- Data protection and cryptographic controls, identity and access management (IdAM),
- Information risk management including privacy and GDPR,
- Threat modelling, security assurance, security testing, penetration testing
- IT Service/Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (DR) policies, procedures
- Security architecture design, secure development lifecycle, DevSecOps, supply chain security
- Security operations, protective monitoring, vulnerability, security incident and event management
- Management, operation, monitoring and tuning of SIEM solutions
- Expert knowledge in multi-zonal security domain architectures
- Align security compliance to policy frameworks and information assurance standards
- Verification and validation of security monitoring, management, functions and processes
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of cloud information.
- Microsoft365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), on-premise solutions
- Increased detection of high impact threats and vulnerabilities
- Agile delivery and security best practice methodologies
- Scalability and elasticity of cloud security solutions
- Independent Cyber Essentials Plus assessment and implementation
- CESG, MSc, CISSP, CCP qualified and SC Cleared personnel
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.