OpenOutcomes is a patient-centric digital platform developed in partnership with NHS clinicians for recording PROMs (Patient Reported Outcome Measures) data for multiple clinical specialities.
Analysis of this alongside patient and procedure data allows users to create visualisations and produce insights into how care can be improved.
- Automatically send links to the patient app via email/SMS
- Patients view PROMs questionnaires in the patient app
- Record procedure data and PROMs together within a care pathway
- See visual representations of a patients recovery vs the average
- Live dashboard for managing the PROMs workflow
- Support for multiple clinical specialities via a templating system
- Powerful reporting allows filtering by many parameters
- Tools for statistical analysis of data
- Export data for research purposes
- Easily integrate with your PAS and authentication service
- Save time and resource by automating PROMs processes
- Collect PROMs for a wider variety of specialities and procedures
- Discover insights into how care can be improved
- No more paper or spreadsheets
- Intuitive interface for both clinicians and administrative staff
- Assess clinicians performance
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.