Through Technology Limited
Microsoft 365 Security Management
Cyber Risk is a significant concern for all UK Public Sector Organisations. This service will provide expert analysis of your Microsoft 365 security, highlighting specific risks, identifying where you are not fully utilising what you have bought, prioritising recommendations based upon user/business need and implementing, or supporting your own implementation.
- Comprehensive Microsoft Security Current State Assessment
- Identification and prioritisation of security recommendations
- Cost reduction through identification and removal of duplicate security spend
- Support for business case creation
- SIEM Implementation or Integration for Microsoft 365 Services
- Secure your Personal BYOD and Corporate Devices
- Design and Plan a move to a Zero Trust model
- Ensure compliance with NCSC and other applicable guidance and legislation
- Proven Expertise from a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Pragmatic, considered approach reflecting your risks, business and user needs.
- Minimise Security Risks
- Improve your User Experience
- Validate Security Configuration for legislative compliance, government standards and guidance
- Fully leverage your investment in Microsoft Licensing, Premier and Fastrack.
- Remove duplicate security systems and costs
- Create effective monitoring and alerting
- Automate and Simplify Security Management
- Establish or improve your Microsoft 365 SecOps Capability
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.