Made Tech Ltd
Data Science & AI
Explore, adopt, and exploit the benefits of AI and ML. We support the growing focus for government departments to utilise DS for efficiencies. We develop predictive analytics using the latest ML and AI techniques, informing decision-making. We use the latest techniques to develop insights and intelligence, supporting real-world use cases.
- Deploy productionised data science to support decision making
- Development of prototypes and pilots
- User needs analysis to underpin discovery and delivery
- Data exploration to identify ML opportunities
- DataOps approach and development of minimum viable algorithm
- Data science discovery covering, technology, algorithm, architecture and organisational impact
- NLP, logistic/linear regression, (un)supervised learning, Neural nets/deep learning, clustering
- Techniques for fraud detection, forecasting, optimisation, classification and personalisation etc.
- Image and object recognition and classification
- Experienced data scientists from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Support human decisions with machine learning capability
- AI solutions developed for users based on user needs
- Upskilling of your staff through working with Made Tech experts
- Automate repetitive effort and focus staff skills effectively
- Integrate AI with existing infrastructure and processes effectively
- Reduce cost, improve user experience with predictive techniques and personalisation
- Support those less digitally capable with conversational interfaces
- Prove value early and deliver data science solutions incrementally
- Deliver ethical AI with experts in algorithmic bias and fairness
- Use data that would otherwise not be available/ structured
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.