Zoonou carries out Functional, Reliability, Performance and Security testing for SOAP, REST, XML and JSON APIs. We can automate API testing for pipeline integration with a CI/CD framework. We use popular and open source tools to test, such as Postman, with results sent directly to the product team for action.
- Testing of API endpoints at the business logic service layer.
- Run automated API tests much faster than UI tests.
- Open source and common tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
- Integration with CI/CD working practices or standalone delivery.
- Works as part of a test driven approach to development.
- Load test APIs to simulate production traffic using Apache JMeter.
- Check security vulnerability of APIs, using PortSwigger Burp Suite.
- SOAP, RESTful, XML and JSON APIs can be tested.
- A beneficial approach to integration, regression and agile testing.
- Fully detailed reports provided with remediation action detailed.
- Service layer API tests allow quicker response to issues.
- Test a range of aspects in addition to functionality.
- Low cost to maintain.
- Integrate with unit tests as part of a test pipeline.
- Quicker responses to issues and errors.
- Test earlier without interface.
- Achieve higher test coverage of your cloud-based application.
- Less stress on product team.
- Delivered alongside a wider QA and software testing strategy.
- Compatible with an automated test framework.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.