Net Zero Cloud Consultancy
FarrPoint’s Net Zero Cloud Consultancy allows organisations to determine current levels of greenhouse gas emissions (GHGe) from their existing equipment and services and creates a migration path to achieve net-zero.
FarrPoint also work with clients to create GHGe accounting methodologies for the deployment of cloud services.
- Emission Impact Analysis for Infrastructure, Devices and Services
- Options Appraisal
- Strategy and Business Case Development
- Emissions based Evaluation of Investment
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHGe) Costs and Abatement (Benefits Realisation)
- Ensures investment delivers best net-zero GHGe outcomes
- Procurement of services based on climate and net-zero policy
- Robust management of technology change in line with GHGe policy
- GHGe reduction included in technology change strategy and planning
- Benefits profile of investment includes net-zero GHGe impact commentary
- Establish the GHGe business case for cloud services
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.