Made Tech Ltd
Our UCD Practice provides specialist User Researchers and methodologies. The Government Digital Service Standard has users at it's heart, so our specialists derive data from research interactions to inform product design. They investigate user needs for cloud-based digital services, leading to delivery of a service that users prefer to use.
- Identify user needs through qualitative/quantitative research methodologies
- Methodologies: ethnographic, interviews,workshops, surveys, A/B testing, usability, accessibility
- Researchers utilise the GOV.UK prototype toolkit to accelerate delivery
- Assisted digital and accessibility needs captured through diverse user base
- Work with Service Designers, Product Managers and BA's refining designs
- Creation of user personas and empathy maps
- Research carried out through discovery, alpha, and beta phases
- Competitor and technology landscape analysis.
- Empathy, stakeholder, and eco-system mapping
- Sharing knowledge, building client capabilities and upskilling as we deliver
- Risk mitigation through continuous user validation of services and products
- Ensuring product and service development delivers desired user outcomes
- Creation of inclusive services that are accessible to all
- Increased user uptake of new digital products and services
- Solves user problems while migrating services to the cloud
- Accelerated legacy modernisation through understanding real user needs
- Places the user at the centre of digital product/service design
- Provides data driven evidence to inform design and development direction
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.