Dapian - Data Protection Impact Assessments
Dapian has been designed by public sector organisations and national bodies, to empower non-experts in the wider business to take responsibility for their data protection processes. Organisations can screen, complete, signoff, store, share and collaborate on Data Protection Impact Assessments, Data Ethics Assessments & Equality Impact Assessments.
- Screening questions to identify if a DPIA is required
- Guided DPIA templates (DPIA, CCTV, International Data Transfer)
- Automated Risk Generation
- Data Ethics Assessments & Equality Impact Assessments
- Searchable library of completed DPIAs for reference
- Cloning of existing DPIAs for reuse
- Review triggers to prevent DPIAs from becoming outdated
- Linking of related DPIAs where appropriate
- Full auditing, tracking, reporting tools and data export
- IG teams have oversight and control over the process
- Empowers staff to complete their own DPIAs etc
- Improves quality and numbers of DPIAs etc
- Ensures DPIAs are kept up to date
- Staff can collaborate on DPIAs
- Promotes 'Privacy by Design'
- Introduces efficiencies into the process
- Written guidance and hand-holding to support non-expert staff
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.