Accessibility Training and Consultancy
Zoonou provides training, workshop and consultancy services to help embed accessibility best practise into your organisation. Whether you’re looking to introduce the fundamentals of accessibility to your organisation or train a particular team or department, training is tailored to your needs and goals. Sessions can be delivered onsite or remotely.
- Bespoke upskilling for in-house teams at all levels and disciplines.
- Suitable for developers, testers, project managers, content creators.
- Builds internal capability, knowledge and confidence.
- Develop knowledge on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Consultancy for websites and mobile applications.
- Delivered at your location or remotely.
- Workshops include interactive exercises and Q&As.
- Understand compliance and legal obligations.
- Delivered by subject matter experts.
- Helps to deliver accessible cloud-based services.
- Build inclusive web and mobile applications.
- Helps you achieve compliance against the Public Sector Accessibility Regulations.
- Informs and supports creation of an accessibility roadmap.
- Aligns with Government Digital Service Standard, GDS assessments and PSBAR.
- Understand importance of accessibility testing, reviews and audits.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.