A design system unites an organisation’s visual language, giving a consistent and predictable user experience across services. A design system allows design and development workflow efficiencies to be made, leading to faster iteration and prototyping alongside alignment of brand and visual communication across your service.
- Review/audit of brand assets and existing components
- Creates governance framework including design principles
- Design system framework setup
- Includes a pattern library to guide future development
- Populates brand styles, components and guidelines within the design system
- Creates a fully accessible style guide to ensure brand consistency
- Ability to share easily with internal and external stakeholders
- Can be maintained by practitioners within technical and non-technical teams
- Creates alignment throughout an organisation supporting ownership, governance and workflow
- Allows development of innovative designs within clear guidelines and parameters
- Can align with GOV.UK or NHS.UK design systems
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.