Accessibility Testing, Audit and Review
Ensure your cloud-based digital services are compliant with WCAG 2.1 to level A, AA & AAA with comprehensive accessibility testing. Our manual audit will review your website's code and user journeys against success criteria to determine its level of compliance. We provide a comprehensive report detailing key issues impacting users.
- Check compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0, 2.1, 2.2.
- As recommended by W3C, each template is evaluated 'by hand'.
- Test with assistive technologies JAWS, NVDA, ZoomText, Dragon, VoiceOver.
- Test a range of desktop, mobile and browser combinations.
- Supplemented with automated accessibility testing to increase speed and coverage.
- Representative pages and components are identified from the website.
- A report will set out pass/fail results with remediation recommendations.
- Includes a detailed description of identified issues and recommended fixes.
- Retest and issue verification to confirm issues have been fixed.
- Review any stage of project lifecycle: discovery, alpha, beta, live.
- Clear report on current level of conformance and required action.
- Ensure cloud-based services are usable and accessible by disabled users.
- Compliance with Public Sector Bodies (Websites/Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations.
- Aligns with Government Digital Service Standard, GDS assessments and PSBAR.
- Develop and commit to an accessibility roadmap.
- Build accessible and inclusive web and mobile applications.
- Publish accessibility statement when services conforms with WCAG 2.1/2.2 guidelines.
- Test with assistive technologies: screen readers, magnifying software, input devices.
- Service can be complimented by expert consultancy and training workshops.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.