Cayuse Research Ethics
Cayuse Ethics monitor makes it easy for institutions to assure good research governance. It is configured to display your institution forms, workflow, terminology, and processes.
It allows for the automatic routing during the ethics approval process, support committees and provides extensive reporting on every aspect of research ethics applications.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive, and user-friendly online solution
- Easy to revise and resubmit applications
- Provides online forms, streamlined approvals, and comprehensive reporting
- Provides applications to approve significant amendments to a research
- Stores previous versions of applications and highlights changes
- Classifies risk levels automatically, highlights high-risk applications and overseas research
- Audit trail of actions taken for each application
- It supports ethics committees with online decisions, creates agendas/minutes automatically
- It notifies applicants of outcomes via an editable template
- Streamlines the approval of applications for ethical review.
- Saves time, ensures good research governance across your institution.
- Extensive training is not normally required
- Provides visibility of the status of applications at every stage
- Improved visibility and experience for the user
- Efficiencies increased with accessible version history/changes recorded and saved
- Extensive reporting for improved auditing
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.