An accessibility statement is an open declaration of your current level of conformance and commitment to accessibility. It can be made after the successful implementation of fixes following an accessibility audit or review of a cloud-based service against WCAG 2.1, 2.2 guidelines, to at least level AA.
- Website compliance assessed against Web Content Accessibility Guidelines level A/AA/AAA.
- Creation of statement detailing level of conformance and issues.
- Guidance on how to access information if content not accessible.
- Includes contact details to report any accessibility issues.
- Statement content checked against Public Sector Accessibility Regulations guidelines.
- Published in a fully accessible format.
- Statements provided for websites, web applications and mobile apps.
- Compliance with Public Sector Bodies (Websites/Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations.
- Illustrates your organisations commitment to accessibility.
- An objective assessment against international standards.
- Reduces the risks associated with legal action relating to accessibility.
- Showcases commitment to deliver inclusive web and mobile applications.
- Aligns with Government Digital Service Standard, GDS assessments and PSBAR.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.