Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Training: Architecting on AWS
This course teaches the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS and how to optimize use of the cloud. It focuses on best practices/recommended AWS design patterns to help architect optimal IT solutions. It includes case studies to demonstrate how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures. Includes guided, hand-on activities.
- Instructor-led three-day course
- Live or virtual
- Access to a full suite of supporting materials
- Hands-on labs
- Make AWS-recommended best-practice architectural decisions
- Use AWS services for scalable, reliable, highly available infrastructure
- Use AWS managed services for greater infrastructure flexibility/resiliency
- Make AWS-based infrastructure more efficient
- Understand how Well-Architected Framework improves architectures with AWS solutions
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.