MEANTIME AMaT LIMITED
AMaT is a web based tool designed for the NHS that provides an easy to use platform for managing clinical audits, regular ward based audits, statements of compliance against NICE guidance, quality improvement projects, and actions resulting from inspections.
- Registration of clinical audit and online data collection.
- Paper free ward and area auditing and action planning.
- Recording of long term audit projects and service evaluations.
- Realtime dashboards showing all audit activity within the Trust.
- Keyword search that interrogates every aspect of all audits.
- Notification of overdue activities and actions.
- NICE guidance compliance management.
- Dashboards showing compliance with guidance.
- Inspection recommendation and action management.
- Quality Improvement project management.
- Transparent view of all clinical audit activity in a Trust.
- Significant reduction in overheads related to user management.
- Instant identification and visibility of non compliance and risks.
- Visibility of all overdue audit projects and action plans.
- Optimisation for CQC inspections with instant visibility of compliance.
- Quick, simple and paper free ward and area based auditing.
- Users alerted to new and updated NICE guidance.
- Tailored user 'to do' list detailing due and overdue items.
- Share audits instantly between users and Trusts.
- All audits and information can be accessed from smart devices.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.