Migration of Legacy Applications to the cloud - Overcome OS compatibility issues
The migration of legacy applications that do not function on Windows 10 or 11 or that have unsecure Operating System requirements, to a secure cloud hosted solution (Droplet or Browsium). Allows business critical legacy applications to be safely used without redevelopment costs or carrying a security profile risk.
- Any application from any platform to any device
- includes 16 Bit and 32 Bit applications
- Desktop OS, server OS or mainframe applications supported
- Allows managed interaction between legacy application and modern desktop
- Windows, MacOS or Android clients, or HTML5 configurations
- Virtual Appliance based solution, Azure or VDI options
- Cloud Scalable, with Private or Public options.
- Cloud, Physical or Hybrid approach
- Secure sites solution, plus ability to interact with Legacy Hardware
- Fix once, irrespective of user operating system
- Removes the cost of featureless compatibility redevelopment
- Allows any application to be securely provisioned to your users
- Scalable on dynamic demand
- Full Disaster Recovery resilience
- Can be hosted across multiple DC's and Azure
- Users can use any device to access your legacy applications
- Legacy Solution can host multiple applications
- Applications can be retired or replaced as required
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.