The product owner will liaise with the stakeholders to help define the product vision and then create user stories and product backlog.
The product owner liaises between the stakeholders and product team, ensuring the project backlog is defined and prioritised to deliver your product or service vision.
- Manage and prioritise product backlog
- Creating and maintaining the product roadmap
- Creating business cases for new features
- Backlog grooming
- Sprint planning
- Translating product vision/strategy into tasks for design and development
- Overseeing development of the product
- Primary liaison between product teams and client
- Participating in sprint ceremonies
- Translates product vision it into features to be delivered
- Preparing and hosting sprint reviews
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.