Power Framework PPM
Power Framework PPM uses Microsoft cloud services to deliver full capability for Project Portfolio Management. Built in the Microsoft Power Platform, it delivers collaboration, integration and automation for your PMO as well as full reporting and dashboards through Power BI.
- Supports full project life cycle, from idea to benefits realisation
- Comprehensive financial controls at portfolio, programme and project level
- Resource demand and capacity planning
- Portfolio modelling capability to perform 'what if' analysis
- Connects to Project4Web, Planner, Project Online, DevOps, Jira!
- Manage risks, issues, benefits, variations, benefits
- Rich reporting out of the box with Power BI
- Easily create your own reports using data model provided
- Automate approvals, alerts and integrations
- Easily integrate with your financial account system
- Provides visibility and governance across all your portfolios and teams
- Inspires collaborative working through Microsoft Teams integration
- Improves visibility for all with comprehensive reporting
- Transforms your PMO enabling your team to work more efficiently
- Enable multiple task management tools, connected to single governance platform.
- Efficient Demand Management, Portfolio governance, Risk & Issue Management
- Improved governance for both agile and traditional waterfall projects
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.