Vulnerability Scanning as a Service
Secon's Vulnerability Scanning as a Service, helps find security vulnerabilities by scanning your digital assets. Our centralised dashboard helps to prioritise remediation based on criticality and risk of exploitation. Threat intelligence feeds, help to identify new vulnerabilities exploited in the wild, thereby ensuring that the security posture is kept intact.
- End to end service includes Design, Planning and Deployment.
- Secure cloud based solution.
- Scanning support for networks assets, servers, endpoints and web applications.
- Risk based on demand scanning with Threat Intelligence.
- Scheduled scans with flexibility on scanning frequency.
- Network and Agent Based scanning.
- Monthly service reviews and reports.
- Leverages market leading vulnerability scanning tool Tenable.io.
- Effective and efficient way to identify security risks.
- Single dashboard captures scan results for all assets.
- Easy to administer and manage vulnerability scanning.
- Flexible consumption model.
- Cloud based solution means minimal on-premise footprint.
- Reporting to help demonstrate compliance.
£50 to £350 a unit a month
- Education pricing available
Request an accessible format
6 4 8 4 9 2 4 4 8 6 6 3 9 2 1
SECON CYBER SECURITY LTD
Telephone: +447741 550 383
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
Secon's planning covers the onboarding of the Vulnerability Scanning as a Service, which involves the following stages:
1) Mobilise – Kick-off, planning and scheduling, set-up communication, clarify dependencies.
2) Deploy – Set-up scanning platform and schedule scans on required assets.
3) Activate – Enable the service, set-up user access, provide knowledge transfer and documentation.
4) Operate – Handover to Secon's Security Operations service.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Vulnerability Scanning as a Service
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
- Secon assists with setting up and migrating the cloud service. This is achieved by discovering the current set up, designing the required solution and deploying the cloud service, including helping to enable the required features, functions and necessary configuration.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
- List of supported services
- Vulnerability Scanning as a Service
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
- At Secon, we have a robust internal quality management process, where our solutions have undergone testing and validation before any deployment. We review each stage of the delivery process with all parties concerned. We additionally have an approver process, when progressing from one phase to the next to ensure all issues are identified and resolved. We strive towards achieving a high quality standard by practicing a continuous improvement approach, throughout the organisation.
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security strategy
- Security risk management
- Security design
- Cyber security consultancy
- Security testing
- Security incident management
- Security audit services
- Certified security testers
- Ongoing support service
- Types of service supported
- Hosting or software provided by your organisation
- Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation
- How the support service works
- Secon provides support for the Vulnerability Scanning as a Service,via telephone and email on a 24*7 *365 basis. This support covers the cloud service, log collectors, and user dashboards.
- Service constraints
- Secon's Vulnerability Scanning as a Service, is provided remotely and is supported by our SOC 24*7*365.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Email or online ticketing
- Support response times
- Secon’s user support is covered 24*7*365 and response times are based on priority ranging from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Secon's support is available 24*7*365 for Vulnerability Scanning as a Service clients. Clients are assigned a Service Manager as a single point of contact.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Security Clearance (SC)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £50 to £350 a unit a month
- Discount for educational organisations