QA and Test Consultancy
As an ISTQB Gold Partner, Zoonou provides quality assurance (QA) and test consultancy enabling our clients to make genuine and lasting improvements in their digital test strategy. Our consultant-led solutions improve QA structures in the organisations we work with. Practical advice returning quick gains and long-term improvement.
- Discovery and analysis sessions with our consultants and service leads.
- Assessment of your existing approach to quality assurance and testing.
- Identification and recommendations for QA models including Agile test support.
- Tool analysis: issue tracking, user stories, test case management.
- Cloud-based application Security and Penetration requirement analysis.
- Identification of Performance and Load challenges and requirements.
- GDS and regulatory compliant Accessibility advisory and testing services.
- Assessment of Usability requirements of your systems, involving real users.
- Workshops and training provided in specialist areas such as Accessibility.
- Test automation feasibility, advisory and ROI analysis.
- Support to define an organisational digital QA and test strategy.
- Transition from unplanned exploratory to formalised, documented and measurable QA.
- Focus on improving test processes and measurable QA outcomes.
- Familiarisation with people and processes in your organisation.
- Regular interaction with your team, from developers to senior management.
- Establish better test process, creating better software for your users.
- Independent and unbiased evaluation of your organisation's approach to QA.
- Dedicated consultative heads of service in all areas of QA.
- 15 years and over 4,000 projects in QA and testing.
- Collaborative, communicative and responsive approach.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.