Microsoft Cloud Security
Our Microsoft cloud security service helps commissioning organisations:
• Assess cloud security requirements in business context
• Plan an implementation approach to deliver business value
• Set-up and configure Microsoft cloud security services
• Manage your security services to required service levels
- Understand your cloud security needs, including licencing
- Plan your cloud security roadmap
- Assess your existing risk profile
- Fully manage your security services
- Optimise Microsoft licencing and make recommendations
- Microsoft 365 solutions
- Microsoft Azure solutions
- Protect and govern sensitive data
- Identify and remediate risk
- Confidence in the cloud security you need
- Low-risk plan for success
- Manage services so your team focusses on high-value business
- Support your transformation strategy
- Protect what's important
£785 to £1,850 a unit a day
- Education pricing available
Request an accessible format
6 5 5 8 2 1 8 3 8 4 9 6 4 2 0
SC Customer Relationship Team
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
We run assessment activity to understand a commissioning organisation’s current state. Work includes:
• Remote or on-site education: cloud security 101
• Remote or on site scoping: cloud security in your business
Planning work includes:
• Cloud security strategy document
• Indicative timeline and project plan
• Costed work breakdown structure (WBS)
• Optional: proof of concept / pilot
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
- How the training service works
Adoption of cloud services means that organisations need to develop a sustainable legacy of skills and cultural changes, alongside the delivery of these solutions and services.
We support you on your cloud journey, whatever your starting point, to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to increase confidence and competence so that you can deliver ongoing excellence.
Throughout all our engagements, our multi-disciplinary teams work alongside you and share their knowledge and experience throughout delivery.
Our consultants have real-world experience in your sector, and as such consider your overall needs so that you can strategically transform. For instance, leadership, culture, operating models, and processes aligned to your context and incorporating best practice and standards.
Should you wish, we can help empower your organisation to manage their own cloud or hybrid infrastructure and aim not to build a dependency on an external provider, including us. Throughout our services we aim to transfer knowledge and skills to your team to achieve this.
We offer both structured and unstructured training, as well as technology specific workshops with relevant stakeholders. We also offer co-location with your teams, peer-to-peer coaching, and on-demand support and advice services.
- Training is tied to specific services
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
- Setup and configuration work gets cloud security established in your organisation
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
- We ensure that we meet your needs for quality assurance and testing, by agreeing the quality assurance and performance testing requirements with you during the development of our proposal. This assurance can fit into your governance arrangements, so that you can feel confident in what is being delivered and you can easily reassure key stakeholders. All requirements and approach are documented for your agreement before work commences. We also monitor, optimise and tune cloud services to ensure you have the right balance between performance and cost according to your priorities for any service.
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security strategy
- Security risk management
- Security design
- Cyber security consultancy
- Security testing
- Security incident management
- Security audit services
- Certified security testers
- Security testing certifications
- Ongoing support service
- Types of service supported
- Buyer hosting or software
- Hosting or software provided by your organisation
- Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation
- How the support service works
By the end of an engagement with us, you will be confident in your ability and have the capacity to support your new services yourselves. We support you throughout, providing skills transfer and working collaboratively to ensure that the future state is a reality.
Some organisations do not have the scale, or seek to add value elsewhere, which is why we can provide management of a single technology, solution, service, or the whole landscape for them. We offer flexible support options from basic call-off to fully managed support, from code only, to managed applications, through to a fully managed architecture service. We offer tailored SLAs, up to 24/7 coverage and specialist knowledge from our certified engineers, which ensures your key services are always available. We offer telephone, email, remote and on-site support options.
We handle all the time consuming BAU activities to free up your team, monitoring, patching and backups and we keep abreast of new service offerings, ensuring that we can refine and optimise performance.
We are responsive and flexible, with high customer satisfaction levels. We combine our expert support resources with infrastructure, platform, and development capabilities - including Infrastructure as Code, Dev-Ops, Robotics, AI and data analytics.
- Service constraints
- No constraints are envisaged. Each service will be tailored to meet the client’s support requirements and priced accordingly.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Email or online ticketing
- Support response times
We typically respond to questions within 30 minutes of asking them, or immediately depending on the method of contact and availability. For support services, we have standard SLAs available for working hours, or 24/7/365. The response times for this are defined with the SLA and depend on the categorisation and prioritisation of incident / query.
We also offer tailored SLAs for all clients - our response times are agreed with each client, defined in the SLA and are flexible according to your needs.
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Web chat support
- Support levels
Our support arrangements are tailored to your specific needs, as our experience shows that no 'one-size' fits all requirements. We will discuss your customer support requirements (including the support/services, service levels, response times, communication channels and reporting) to agree your specific requirements for the services that you are looking for.
Our support methodology is based on the rigour of ITIL and the flexibility of Agile principles and a Dev Ops culture. A typical support team is led by a technical account manager who is responsible for day-to-day support and allocation of support requests to our engineers and technical specialists. This approach provides a resilient support service with sufficient cover to ensure all support requests are managed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Conforms to BS7858:2019
- Government security clearance
- Up to Security Clearance (SC)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £785 to £1,850 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations