Usability Testing / User Testing
Usability testing with real users will help you to understand the ease-of-use, intuitiveness and effectiveness of your cloud-based services. We offer moderated lab or remote usability testing for desktop and mobile applications. Our service includes: participant recruitment and incentives, test planning and set-up, session facilitation, data analysis and reporting.
- Qualitative one-to-one usability testing with representative users/target audience.
- Planning session with stakeholders to identify goals and objectives.
- Recruitment screener to identify characteristics/demographics and profiles of participants.
- Recruitment and facilitation of selected participant groups.
- Test planning/scripts, user journeys, timings, desired outcomes.
- User-led, goal-oriented think-aloud test approach.
- Testing via screen sharing on desktop and mobile devices.
- Sessions can be observed live through private weblinks.
- Report findings back to client via presentation/workshop.
- Report generates actionable insights/recommendations to improve the user journey.
- Get insights into user behaviours and attitudes.
- Measure emotional engagment and identify usability pain-points.
- Improve the user journey/experience on websites and mobile apps.
- Make design decisions/changes based on objective real user feedback.
- Validate and evaluate digital service and application prototypes.
- Identify usability issues earlier to reduce risk of product failing.
- Test approach tailored to the client's context, goal and service.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Provides evidence to support GDS service assessments.
- Can be applied at alpha, beta and live.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.