Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
Mphasis Service Integration and Management (SIAM) aims to integrate different services, platforms and applications to provide a seamless service integration and unified client service.
With 450+ SIAM specialists, Mphasis offers flexible, agile and scalable service integration with expertise in assessment, strategy, developing operating and delivery model in a multi-supplier ecosystem.
- Service-orientated SIAM model
- Toolkit to Support process and Operation optimisation.
- As-is-analysis for SIAM transformation
- Deliver direct-cost impact through effective sourcing and ability to shift
- Experienced ITIL certified SIAM specialists support
- Develop SIAM Governance
- Maximum automated SIAM activities simplifying complexities of multi-provider delivery.
- Establish SIAM governance practices providing maximum value to service.
- SIAM service portfolio management providing supplier coordination, integration and interoperability.
- Integration Services Methodology to reduce risks, increase productivity, enhance scalability.
- 15+ years of experience in SIAM
- Removal of disparate back-end systems
- Implement architecture essential to scalability.
- Reduce complexity Enabling future applications to mesh seamlessly
- Continuously improving service delivery while achieving cost optimisation
£96 to £1,800 a unit a day
- Education pricing available
Request an accessible format
6 8 1 7 2 5 7 1 1 4 5 4 9 2 5
Mphasis UK Limited
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
We have a comprehensive cloud-agnostic planning as part of our Centre of Excellence (CoE). The CoE adopts a “tribes and squads” model for effective specialisation and collaboration. It comprises tribes of different capabilities.
The salient differentiators we are proposing to introduce to the approach are the tools/accelerators (including cognitive AI/ML models). This will be further assessed during the initial run of steady-state operations and implemented after due consultations and agreement with relevant client stakeholders.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
- How the training service works
- Through Mphasis Blink, we help our clients innovate, imagine, and transform their services. Our proposed Agile-Waterfall hybrid model in practice will enable planning, requirements definition and high-level design in the Waterfall model while developing and testing in short sprints using Agile (Scrum). The model will also include a combination of automation tools and platforms. Typically, the foundation of the Solution Design is laid out during the Ideate and Validate phases and further built upon in the next phase. A dedicated team of shared BAs, Architects and UX teams will work on eliciting the requirements to build the Epic/Product backlogs, create prototypes and build frameworks for the sprint teams to consume. It is an ongoing activity, and this team incrementally pushes the user stories into the Product backlog for the other teams to consume. Finally, the Definition of Ready (DOR) and Definition of Done (DOD) would be mutually agreed upon and published.
- Training is tied to specific services
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
Mphasis has a comprehensive framework for migration to Cloud Services for all public Cloud providers. We will work with buyers to provide a range of services to help migrate to Cloud services. Mphasis has a strong capability of certified cloud practitioners with 1000+ Associate and Professional level Cloud certified practitioners.
We have in-depth experience delivering new and large implementations and conducting migrations from clients' traditional or legacy solutions into Cloud solutions, including Hybrid, Private Cloud, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Mphasis' Anything to Cloud set of offerings provides application transformation and cloud-based services to our clients. It is an end-to-end framework for assessing, planning and executing application migrations to the cloud.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
Mphasis is a CMMI Level 5 company and has a dedicated team for Quality which monitors the delivery & suggests the improvement areas for all customers.
We optimize the product development life cycle with comprehensive Mphasis testing services to help you on the transformation journey to quality engineering. Our testing services provide transformation, modernization, and automation solutions by ensuring maximum reusability, ease of maintenance, better test execution, and enhanced reporting. As a result, we help provide a holistic solution and add more value to clients’ services.
We are adept at delivering large, multimodal, QA-managed services engagements with proficiency in enabling DevOps via assets and accelerators and experience in agile engagements with methodologies such as BDD, TDD and ATDD.
Mphasis has extensive capability and wide practice in a continuous delivery pipeline performance testing. Mphasis Stelligent has been providing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions on the cloud since 2009 and is one of the first service providers to attain Cloud DevOps Competencies. We conduct Performance testing by Integrating these tests early on and on every build catch problems earlier to improve the reliability and stability of our releases.
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security strategy
- Security risk management
- Security design
- Cyber security consultancy
- Security testing
- Security incident management
- Security audit services
- Certified security testers
- Security testing certifications
- Cyber Scheme
- Ongoing support service
- Types of service supported
- Buyer hosting or software
- Hosting or software provided by your organisation
- Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation
- How the support service works
Mphasis provides extensive support, monitoring, control, training coordination, and deployment services to optimize client portfolios.
Mphasis can work with the buyer to identify the optimal support model required.
- Service constraints
- Email or online ticketing support
- Email or online ticketing
- Support response times
- Priority incidents can be responded up to 15 Minutes. Overall response time matrix will be agreed as part of Service Level Agreement with Client.
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Online ticketing support accessibility
- WCAG 2.1 AAA
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Web chat support
- Yes, at an extra cost
- Web chat support availability
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Web chat support accessibility standard
- WCAG 2.1 AAA
- Web chat accessibility testing
- We can support with multiple options including 24x7 support and other. Support Model will be decided on agreement with client.
- Support levels
Support models will be driven by Customer Requirements.
Support can be available through email and phone 24x7.
Levels can be decided upon further agreement.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Conforms to BS7858:2019
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date
- What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- Any other security certifications
- Security Product Certifications-CISCO, Checkpoint, CyberArk, Sailpoint, Oracle, Symantec etc.)
- £96 to £1,800 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations