Zoonou are experts in public sector accessibility regulations and GDS best practise. Our accessibility services empower our clients to create digital public services that are efficient, cost-effective and work for everyone. Our services include: WCAG testing, audits and reviews; usability testing with disabled users; training, workshops and expert consultancy.
- Accessibility testing: website audit compliance against Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Assistive technology: review pages on screen readers, magnifiers, input devices.
- Disabled user testing: get feedback from users with access requirements.
- Accessibility training: bespoke interactive workshops to upskill in-house teams.
- Accessibility statement: illustrate your organisation's commitment to accessibility and inclusivity.
- Accessibility consultancy: stakeholder engagement, report and roadmap of work items.
- Use of recommended assistive technologies JAWS, NVDA, ZoomText, Dragon, VoiceOver.
- Integration at any stage of project: discovery, alpha, beta, live.
- Check compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0, 2.1, 2.2.
- PSBAR and GDS compliant WCAG accessibility audit services.
- Helps to deliver accessible and inclusive cloud-based digital services.
- Build accessible and inclusive web and mobile applications.
- Ensure cloud-based services are usable and accessible by disabled users.
- Compliance with Public Sector Bodies (Websites/Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations.
- Develop and commit to an accessibility roadmap.
- Meet the Government Digital Service Standard and pass GDS assessments.
- Ensure your website complies with WCAG 2.1 and 2.2 A/AA/AAA.
- Create a culture of accessibility across your organisation.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.