XLeap Managed Server (G-Cloud)
XLeap is secure facilitation software trusted by UK government departments and other UK public sector organisations for over 10 years. XLeap Managed Server (G-Cloud) is the enterprise-class deployment for large UK government departments or UK public sector organisations. The software service is hosted in London or Dublin as required.
- Supports any facilitated meeting process. Virtual or face-to-face.
- Personal flat-fee for unlimited concurrent meetings and participants.
- Brainstorm workspace with anonymity and theming. Highlighting with sticky dots.
- Discussion workspace for discussing multiple topics. Anonymously or by team.
- Rating workspace with all customary rating methods. Multi-criteria analysis.
- Presentation workspace for crisp scalable slide shows. Interactive feedback channel.
- Full and instant reports easily stored in SharePoint, MS Teams
- Process templates for easy reuse and sharing of best practice.
- Easy collaboration between Hosts (Co-facilitation).
- Video conference included (voice, video & screen sharing).
- Intensive interactivity and collaboration alongside existing conferencing platforms.
- Stakeholder engagement, cross government, and managing complex stakeholder groups.
- Inclusive and diverse group working, giving space to diverse voices.
- Advanced prioritisation and decision making for policy making and delivery.
- Engagement with citizen and stakeholder groups for 'open policy making'.
- Collaborative remote workshops for core project and programme management processes.
- Repeatable processes for developing business cases, impact assessments, project planning.
- Remote workshops on risk, benefits realisation and lessons learned.
- Virtual learning reviews, hot and cold debriefs for operational units.
- Futures work with including stakeholder analysis and horizon scanning.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.