Tender Consultancy and Supplier Selection Services
eXceeding's Supplier Selection Consultancy will help with the development of tender documents, including contracts, PQQ and evaluation strategy to support invitation to tender (ITT). Our supplier selection consultants offer best practice advice without the jargon, to develop a strong sourcing strategy
- Experts in Market analysis and supplier identification
- Support with Supplier due diligence and references
- Complete support from requirements to market analysis to ongoing management
- Production of tender request documents
- Helping to define SLAs, KPIs and service credits
- Processes to support Supplier selection and negotiation
- Transition and ongoing supplier management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Tender evaluation process support
- Writing clear tender documents to reduce project risk
- Support the selection of Suitable suppliers
- A complete turnkey tendering service,or clients pick the aspects required
- Management of the whole process, ensuring transparency and auditable
- High quality, comprehensively tender documentation
- Scoring tenders responses again pre-agreed evaluation criteria
- Guaranteeing performance by SLAs, KPIs and service credits
- Ensuring the creation of an appropriate longstanding win-win relationships
- Implementing a successful transition, ensuring benefits are realised
- Safeguarding the contract deliverables and managing change
£395.00 to £1,295.00 a unit a day
- Education pricing available
Request an accessible format
7 0 5 8 1 6 0 5 5 1 0 4 0 5 3
Telephone: 03300 881 620
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
We have considerable experiences working with Public Sector organisations on large and complex projects. It is essential that the following considerations apply;
- Comprehensive requirements and needs analysis.
- Considerations of impact on business processes.
- Development of comprehensive plan with engagement of stakeholders for timely delivery.
- Market analysis and supplier shortlisting.
- Financial analysis focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Skills analysis of the existing team.
- Procurement Strategy and optimisation of approach.
- Consideration of Supplier Relationship Management and Contract Management.
- Internal governance requirements.
eXceeding's Quality Management System (QMS) is certified and audited to ISO9001, 14001, 27001 and our consultants operate to Prince2 principles.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
EXceeding Supplier Selection Consultancy are experts who have worked at either end of the cycle. These poachers now turned game keepers will work alongside organisations to provide support and guidance across the following;
- Building a concise business case, to support the migration and desired outcomes. Analyse and define requirements to enable a seamless integration and implementation processes.
- Consultants who will manage and support the smooth transition, defining clear milestones for each task and assigning stakeholder.
- Support the buyer to develop as-is set of architecture designs for the current services, from which they will be migrating.
- Reviewing and maintaining transitions/implementation/deliverables within budget and time scale.
- Identifying risks, project dependencies, assumptions and constraints to ensure BAU throughout the agreed deliverables.
- Mitigate risks through effective stakeholder collaboration and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Agreed governance among stakeholders to achieve effective outcomes, through a defined and structured reporting strategy.
- Ensuring business as usual is maintained throughout the transition process.
- Project Management team and PMO experience in delivering within budget and achieving transition goals due to efficiencies in the delivery stages.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- No constraits.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- All noted support is inclusive.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Conforms to BS7858:2019
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001
- Alcumus ISOQAR
- ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date
- 3 September 2019
- What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £395.00 to £1,295.00 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations