SAP on AWS – Cloud Services (AWS ProServe)
SAP on AWS Service is an acceleration engagement delivered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services Consultants. It includes deep dive into value proposition of migrating SAP workloads to AWS, validation of platform benefits, selection of architecture patterns and acceleration options for migration into the AWS cloud.
- Workshop reviewing customer's SAP landscape and developing high-level migration strategy.
- Learn about the AWS platform and high availability architecture patterns.
- Understand the value proposition for high availability SAP on AWS.
- Assistance migrating one three-tier SAP application to non-production on AWS.
- Assist in creating re-usable artefacts to enable automated infrastructure provisioning.
- Build customer competency to effectively manage SAP on AWS.
- Assists customers with review of conceptual architectural models on AWS.
- Assists with review of possible SAP best-practice patterns on AWS.
- Understand requirements to migrate and run SAP on AWS.
- Understand complex high availability scenarios and map to appropriate architectures.
- Reach decisions on the high availability pattern per SAP component.
- Understand how decreasing RTO influences costs.
- Documented high-level application migration approach.
- High-level financial estimate and timeline to migrate SAP portfolio.
- High-level cost estimate for running applications and patterns on AWS.
- Automated configuration and provisioning of AWS resources for SAP workloads.
- Understand compliance and security needs.
- Assess how to increase scale and performance with SAP-certified infrastructure.
£1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
7 2 5 4 0 4 5 8 9 8 4 2 6 1 9
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Telephone: +44 (0) 7825112477
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- The SAP on AWS Service provides a structured approach to evaluate the customer's current capabilities and compare those against industry best practice.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Amazon Web Services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
- ProServe Consultant(s) assist customers in planning of SAP migration utilising AWS best practice solutions.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
- List of supported services
- Amazon Web Services
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security design
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Onsite engagement may start 2-6 weeks after call-off signature.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations