Container Services (AWS ProServe)
Container Services helps customers design and implement secure, cost-effective, scalable and resilient products on AWS. Consultants help identify business drivers, technical bottlenecks and a use case for Proof-of-Concept implementations and recommendations for adapting to production. The implementation includes real-time operational insights, a deployment pipeline and knowledge transfer.
- Guidance on building secure containerised solutions.
- Agility and Productivity using a “Product” rather than “Project” mindset.
- Co-create technical designs for proof of concept implementations.
- Support during technical implementation of Proof-of-Concepts.
- Recommendations and support creating automated deployment pipelines.
- Recommendations and support for migrating Proof-of-Concept implementations to production.
- Recommendations for the generation of real-time operational insights and alerts.
- Safe, consistent and automated product deployment including roll-back.
- Operational consistency between environments.
- Elastic scaling of resource to respond to changes in demand.
- Product resilience.
- Cost optimisation.
£1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
7 3 1 0 2 3 1 7 2 4 4 4 0 9 5
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Telephone: +44 (0) 7825112477
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- The Cloud Container Service provides a structured approach to evaluate the customer's current capabilities and compare those against industry best practice.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Amazon Web Services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Onsite engagement may start 2-6 weeks after call-off signature.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations