Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Container Services (AWS ProServe)
Container Services helps customers design and implement secure, cost-effective, scalable and resilient products on AWS. Consultants help identify business drivers, technical bottlenecks and a use case for Proof-of-Concept implementations and recommendations for adapting to production. The implementation includes real-time operational insights, a deployment pipeline and knowledge transfer.
- Guidance on building secure containerised solutions.
- Agility and Productivity using a “Product” rather than “Project” mindset.
- Co-create technical designs for proof of concept implementations.
- Support during technical implementation of Proof-of-Concepts.
- Recommendations and support creating automated deployment pipelines.
- Recommendations and support for migrating Proof-of-Concept implementations to production.
- Recommendations for the generation of real-time operational insights and alerts.
- Safe, consistent and automated product deployment including roll-back.
- Operational consistency between environments.
- Elastic scaling of resource to respond to changes in demand.
- Product resilience.
- Cost optimisation.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.