ra Information Systems
Ezytreev - Tree, TPO and Asset management systems
Ezytreev is designed/built to support local authorities, public and private sector organisations to fulfill their commitment to manage and maintain their tree, woodland and landscape resources on streets, in public parks and green spaces, urban and rural estates, along highways, public roads, railway networks and coastlines.
- Digital mapping to identify location of trees & assets.
- Scheduling of systematic inspections and surveys.
- In-the-field data collection for trees, assets, landscaping features.
- Ability to determine the amenity value of trees.
- Recording and progressing tree or asset related enquiries.
- Work scheduling, generation of job tickets and reports.
- Risk calculations - User definable or inbuilt QTRA.
- Highly customisable reports with a range of data outputs.
- Identifying trees for TPO & support for works applications/notices.
- Community Tree Portal & Protected Tree Portal
- Standardised procedure of work and maintenance across sites.
- Prevention of safety hazards and minimised risk of liability.
- Increase in work efficiency and higher processing capacity.
- Optimised communications and collaboration in the field.
- Closer work monitoring, timely invoicing and budget planning.
- Greater use of data, opportunity to create own reports.
- Consistent record keeping and data monitoring.
- Secure digital data storage and backup.
- Efficient paperless tree/asset maintenance workflow
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.