Software Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) Services
Zoonou is a UK-based test and QA consultancy with over 15 years' experience. We provide services in automation, functional, compatibility and non-functional testing including: penetration, security, load, performance, accessibility and usability testing. Our services compliment all development methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, Iterative and DevOps and cover Alpha, Beta and Live.
- Test strategy, design, planning, scripting, execution, resource management and reporting.
- Functional, compatibility, user journey, regression, smoke and end-to-end (E2E) testing.
- Pen Testing: CREST accredited methodologies informed by OWASP Top 10.
- Load Testing: identify performance bottlenecks in websites and mobile apps.
- Accessibility Testing: website WCAG v2.1, 2.2 audits/reviews to level A/AA/AAA.
- Usability Testing: user testing, research and expert reviews.
- Test automation: BDD test case design - Cucumber and Gherkin
- Platform experience: CMS, CRM, ERP, website, web and mobile applications.
- Over 500 physical devices: desktop, mobile, tablet, wearables, VR etc
- Issue tracking: Jira, DoneDone, Trello, Asana and Azure DevOps etc.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
- Scalable, flexible and cost-effective delivery models.
- Identify and mitigate the risk of vulnerabilities/weaknesses in applications.
- Increase the reliability, scalability and stability of your cloud-based service.
- Build accessible and inclusive web and mobile applications.
- Compliance with Public Sector Bodies (Websites/Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations.
- Get insights into user behaviours and attitudes.
- Measure emotional engagment and identify usability pain-points.
- Aligns with Government Digital Service Standard and supports GDS assessments.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.