8x8 Cloud Contact Centre
X-Series provides UCaaS, CCaaS and CPaaS services from VOIP telephony (X1), through text, voice and video media support up-to full contact centre (X8). 8x8’s omnichannel contact centre includes speech analytics, AI, skills-based routing, Intelligent IVR, predictive campaign dialler, dashboards, customisable wallboards, quality management and media recording with open API integration.
- Customer Journey Analytics: Customer Relationship Management. Customisable web wallboard/dashboards
- Contact Centre: omni-channel, single platform; CRM, CTI. Free flexible training
- Quality Management: real-time dashboard reporting; agent scoring, screen recording
- Workforce Management: scheduling, forecasting, holiday planning, shift pattern, supervision tools
- CCaaS: standard/intelligent IVR, AI, ML, Bots, ACD, skills-based routing.
- VoIP, web chat, queuing, web callback requests, speech recognition
- CCaaS: call recording, screen capture, data stored in UK. Multilingual
- Collaboration via online meetings, video chat/video calls/video conferencing
- Open APIs, CRM integration (Dynamics, Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk); PCI integration
- Interoperability (Google, Office 365, Salesforce, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams)
- Immediate ROI: rapid deployment. Savings of 40% versus traditional solutions
- Reduce costs, improve contact centre uptime, productivity; no upgrade downtime
- Distributed/remote workforce act as a unified contact centre team.
- Co-browse with customers to promote channel shifting, enhance customer service
- Low-cost: single-view reporting; flexible: cloud-based, usable on any phone endpoint
- Interact on a customer's chosen contact channel: facilitate digital inclusion
- Expedite and automate quality monitoring for a uniformly high-quality experience
- Secure, reliable built-in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Scalable with limitless capacity. Can use existing contact centre hardware
- Peace of mind: extensive security, including Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.